Friday, May 29, 2009

My very first FO! w00t w00t

My very first FO! You would think it would be the first thing I started, but nope. Haha. I'm almost done with that one (Billie's Blanket). I did finish the Kitschy Kerchief for Cassie! I'm happy I got it done, her birthday is on Tuesday! She'll be 10 years old. I love my little sister.

Anyway, here are some pictures:

As you can see, I knit two of them. I knit one small one for her stuffed animals, and one regular one for her. I did knit it a little smaller than suggested though, since she's younger. I'm hoping it fits her! *crosses fingers*



I was in a rush to take the pictures because my battery in my camera was dying, so it's not the best quality, but you can see the basics.




There's the smaller one close up.

I'll try to get a picture of her wearing it or at least one of her stuffed animals wearing the small one.

Now, I'm still putting off the blanket because I have another deadline coming up soon! My best friend is moving out with her fiance. I am knitting her a few things, but I will not say what they are here because she knows about this blog. Not sure if she reads it, but she has access to it! I'll post pictures after I give them to her =)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Ashley! I LOVE that color too!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My little sister wanted hot pink...I hope she likes it!

    ReplyDelete