Monday, May 25, 2009

I just had to share this picture I took the other day of my kitty, Billie. He loves to go into paper bags, and I brought this one home the other week. Well, I got the stuff out of it and left it on my bed. He immediately went and stuck his head into it, and ripped it...haha. I just thought it was so cute that I needed to take a picture to share it.


That's him in his basket. My Grammy made me a gift basket for this past Christmas, she filled it up with a bunch of sweet stuff from Bath & Body Works. I loved it. Anyway, she used this basket. I brought it home and took the stuff out and put it away and Billie claimed it. We even had to wash that little red cloth because his fur was all over it. And then when we washed it, we had clumps of fur all over the place! It was pretty funny. I love my little man =)

2 comments:

  1. Your guy reminds me of cats I've had in the past. My Precious loved paper bags too! And my Chloe loved boxes and baskets. Sob Sob. My kitties now just like WIDE OPEN spaces! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cutecute! my cat loves things that are way too small for him to fit into lol

    ReplyDelete