Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm Back!


Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile. I stopped knitting for a little bit. I recently started up again though! I don't have a digital camera anymore (it broke and I haven't bought a new one yet) so for now I have to use my cell phone for pictures...which aren't the best quality ever...

I'm working on a scarf right now. It's for my mom. I was knitting it with Lion Brand Jiffy yarn in Aqua. I didn't have enough yarn to finish it though and messed up half way through, so I frogged it. As you can see, now I'm knitting it in black. Lion Brand Vanna's Choice. It's a soft yarn, I enjoy knitting with it.

You can't see it in the picture, but it's a ribbed scarf. The pattern is from the Stitch 'N Bitch book..."Ribbed-For-Her-Pleasure Scarf" It's a pretty easy pattern..




After I'm done with the scarf, I'm going to knit some cupcakes for my little sister. Here's a link to the pattern on Ravelry. It's pretty cute and I hope that I can manage them!

No comments:

Post a Comment