Monday, May 25, 2009

New Project Begun

I just gave up on the dishcloth. It was too complicated for me. I kept messing up entire rows, and it was just very frustrating. So, it's gone...I'll make my mom something else, I'm sure she'll understand. I'll probably knit her a scarf, like I said in the last post I made.

I did start on the Kitschy Kerchief for Cassie. It's going well. I was knitting it too tight though, so I started over because it was becoming impossible to continue knitting, haha. So, I would like to get that done before her birthday, which is June 2nd. Well, I'm not sure when her party is. She's gonna be 10 this year! I got her a bunch of little Lisa Frank stuff, because that's what she's into right now. I'd like to put it all into a gift bag along with the kerchief.

No comments:

Post a Comment